Here's what we have...
Elite Speed Reading is a 16-week online training program devoted to guiding your reading ability to an expert level. There are three basic steps to getting this done...
- Increase your reading speed.
- Improve your comprehension.
- Develop your memory.
The Elite training takes a 3-pronged approach to tackling those issues: we combine audio training, text exercises, and computer software into a complete training system. Here’s how the training works...
AUDIO TRAINING is the main feature of the course.
The audio in this course will guide you in an active reading experience. You will have a book in hand, and the audio will lead you, step by step, through tips, techniques, and even tests.
This will be difficult, and you will have to put effort into the process. Through this training, you will gain a detailed understanding of how speed reading works, and acquire solid practical experience in how exactly to apply the techniques.
EXERCISES AND WORKSHEETS complement the audio in an important way.
Most of the time, you'll be using your own text -- a non-fiction book of your choice. But at specific points in the training, you'll be given exercises, worksheets, and practice material.
This will help you explore concepts that the audio doesn't fully cover, and practice techniques specific to particular types of text.
FREE AND PAID SOFTWARE will help you accelerate the training.
As a member of Elite Speed Reading, you'll be directed to the best free and paid speed reading software available on the internet.
The content here ranges from countdown timers, to tachistoscope-style "word flashers", to full speed reading trainers that can work alongside the main audio instruction.
With professional software guiding you, you'll be able to practice expert-level techniques more easily, and achieve higher-than-normal rates of speed and comprehension. This will help you accelerate the training in a huge way.
Here's what it looks like...
The first thing you’re going to download is an mp3 titled “The 7 Secrets to Doubling Your Reading Speed”.
This 40-minute-long mp3 will show you how to double or even triple your reading speed with minimal effort, today.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll find on the mp3...
- Learn how to avoid common bad habits that prevent improvement and slow down the reading process. When you get these habits out of the way, it’s going to be like taking off a barrier, and letting your reading speed move forward like it wants to.
- Uncover the “inner voice” in your mind, that caps your reading speed to a maximum of 400 words per minute – and see what it’s like to shift to a more visual method of reading. Your reading speed will reach levels you never even thought were possible.
- Enable yourself to read multiple words at once. When you absorb words in “chunks” and “blocks,” rather than individually, you can increase your reading speed immensely, while keeping comprehension stable.
- Stop getting stuck in hard-to-read text. Use special techniques to get through every hard thing you need to read, no matter how dense or technical it is.
The techniques on this mp3 all work, and they all work together – so you can combine them in any way you choose, and work them into your actual full-comprehension reading. This is going to have a real and positive effect on your day-to-day life.
Once you listen to the “7 Secrets” mp3, you’re probably going to go right into the Elite training.
In Week 1, we’re going to test your reading speed, analyze it, and set personalized goals for you to look toward as you go through the program.
Most people take MONTHS to understand why their reading speed is slower than it should be. In under 15 minutes of training, you’re going to see exactly why your reading speed is where it is now, and you’ll be able to start tackling some of the basic problems that come with your speed bracket.
In Week 1 we’re also going to show you how to build up your focus, so that you can fully engage yourself in a reading experience, and maintain non-stop focus while you read. One of the most important things in achieving top reading comprehension is focusing well. This training will give you the ability to concentrate on hard-to-read text, and absorb more information per second, whether you increase your speed or not. These are abilities you can use any time you want -- whether you’re reading, listening to a presentation, or even engaged in a conversation -- improving your ability to learn under pressure is going to help your life in a huge way.
In Week 2, we're going to give you a basic version of the Elite Speed Reading Technique.
Here, you’ll learn how to read visually, rather than aurally. The issue of “subvocalization” is a HUGE stumbling block for a lot of people, and if you’ve looked at speed reading programs before, you know this is a big issue. Well with this training, you’re going to learn where that effect comes from, and you’ll discover an easy trick skip over subvocalization completely. When you do this, you’re going to improve your reading speed almost instantly, and at the same time, you’re going to make “boring, heavy text” more interesting and more exciting to read.
From there, every week builds on top of the last.
- Learn about the science of speed reading. Discover how it works, what it relies on, and how to alternate from from “regular reading” to “speed reading” to maximize your enjoyment of any text you read.
- Follow along with timed drills, and receive practical tips and expert guidance while you read.
- Learn how to “zoom out” on your reading process, and take advantage of the structure of text, so that you can skim and scan with incredible precision, and get basic comprehension incredibly fast.
- Expand your vocabulary, and learn how to pick up new words as a matter of habit.
- Discover how to read multiple words at once -- and choose from several techniques to get this done, so that you can find a method that you are comfortable with.
Anyone can learn how to speed read,
but not everyone will...
It takes a very special individual to appreciate the value of speed reading. After all, it is reading -- some people don’t like to read at all!
But anyone who reads a lot can understand the tremendous value at stake here. Whether your focus is academic, professional, or personal, stronger reading skills can give you an extraordinary boost.
The average reading speed in North America is approximately 250 words per minute. If you manage to triple your reading speed with this training -- or even just double your reading speed (which you could probably do on Day 1) -- you’ll have a massive advantage over everyone around you.
At 500 words per minute, you can read a 200-page novel in under 2 hours. How many novels have you read this week? How many novels do most people read per week?
But there's no telling for certain that you'll reach 500 words per minute. We certainly think you're capable of it -- you're capable of much higher, in fact. But it takes hard work.
- You're going to have to train.
- You're going to have to practice.
- You're going to have to read -- A LOT.
You're going to receive the best possible training, and the guided reading sessions will give you a lot of good practice, but it's still going to be up to you to succeed.
You're going to have to make a decision: how much is your reading ablity worth to you?
This is valuable training, and it’s not free.
If you were to create a similar training program on your own, it would take hundreds of hours of work, and several months of preparation. Even if your time were only worth $10 per hour, the end result would cost you at least a thousand dollars worth of your time.
If you were to hire an expert to train you personally, it would cost $100 per hour, and the training would be just as long. Here, since we can offer the training to several people at once, the economics are a little different.
If you want to be part of the Elite Speed Reading Program, and gain access to all 16 weeks of training modules, including the audio, text, and software bonuses, full membership is only $37 per month.
Best of all, this is not an “infinite subscription” -- the program is well-organized, with a clear beginning, and a clear end. As a 16-week (4-month) training program, there are 4 payments total. No more, no less.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
If at any time, for whatever reason, you decide you don’t want to continue the training, you can cancel your membership online, hassle-free. You can even get a refund for the last payment you made.
Not just that, but the stuff we send you, and the stuff you download from the site, is yours to keep forever. You’ll never have to send anything back, even if you download everything and cancel and get a refund.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Join the Elite Speed Reading Program Today!
For 4 months of training.
You’ll be able to start your training in just a few seconds when you download...
- The 7 Secrets to Doubling Your Reading Speed
- Quick-Start Module 1
- Quick-Start Module 2
- Quick-Start Module 3
- Week 1 Training
From there, the remaining modules will unlock week by week. You'll get email alerts for the download links.
Just follow along with the training, and by the end of the 16 weeks, you’ll have improved your reading speed tremendously.
Unlock everything on Day 1.
Gain instant access to the entire Elite Speed Reading training program.
- The 7 Secrets to Doubling Your Reading Speed
- Quick-Start Module 1
- Quick-Start Module 2
- Quick-Start Module 3
- All 16 Weekly Training Modules
Download everything today, and train at your own pace.
Whether you race through the material, or work through it slowly, this content will drive you to astounding accomplishments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am a very slow reader. Is the Elite program right for me?
- The Elite program works best if your reading speed is around "average level", which is around 250 words per minute (WPM). That works out to around 2 minutes per page, for a novel. Really though, anywhere between 100WPM and 600WPM is just fine. There is a common set of problems within that speed bracket, and this training is designed to tackle all of them.
- Can you list some of the topics that will be covered in the weekly training?
- Sure! Here are a few examples pulled from the later weeks...
- The “Run/Walk” method for putting “improvement pressure” on your reading habits. (Week 4)
- Widening your vision span, so that you can read words in “chunks” and “blocks”. (Week 6)
- The 12-Minute Superdrill, for re-adapting your mind to a higher speed. (Week 8)
- Eliminating regression, while simultaneously improving your speed and comprehension. (Week 10)
- Developing a super-learning method, for absorbing the maximum amount of information in the minimum amount of time. (Weeks 12-16)
- Aside from payment models, is there any difference between the Basic membership and the Ultimate membership?
- Nope! You get exactly the same training, no matter which membership you choose. With the Basic membership, you'll get 16 weeks of training, delivered over the course of 4 months, for $37/month. With the Ultimate membership, you'll get 16 weeks of training, delivered today, for $120. The Ultimate membership is a better deal (it saves you $28), but the content is the same.
- What is the refund policy?
- You are free to get a refund within 90 days of your last payment. You can get a refund for yourself through the online system, or you can email support and have them arrange your refund for you.
- Is the training material available for download, or is it just streaming?
- All of the training material on the site, including the audio MP3s, the PDFs, and Word DOCs, are available for download.
- If I download the audio lessons, can I transfer them to a portable device?
- Yes. There is no copy-protection, and all of the MP3s are properly tagged, for easy portable use.
- I have a Mac. Will the training content work for me?
- Yes. You may run into some issues with the streaming content (since the website uses some Flash), but since everything is downloadable, you'll have no problem accessing the material.
- How much time will I have to devote to the training, if I want to devote the minimum amount?
- Each audio lesson is approximately 15 minutes long. If you follow along for those 15 minutes, and later apply the techniques during your regular reading, you should be just fine.
- Where will I access the material, once I get a membership?
- As soon as you login, you'll be directed to your "Dashboard", which has links to all of the training material you have unlocked. As a Basic member, new content will appear there every week, and you'll get weekly emails reminding you to check out the new stuff. As an Ultimate member, everything will be unlocked right away.
- What is ClickBank?
- ClickBank is the retailer of our products. When you order something on our website, Clickbank will process that order. We trust them will all of our money, so you can probably trust them too. :-)
- How do I contact support if I have further questions?
- Check out our "Contact" page here. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
We don't guarantee that everyone using the program will find success.
Your success in the Elite Speed Reading program depends on your dedication, effort, and motivation to train.
We've set goals that we think are attainable, but we can't make any guarantees on your results. All we guarantee is satisfaction.
If you decide that you're unsatisfied, just send us an email, and you'll get your money back. We're honest, we're responsive, and we're friendly. Our "Contact" page is here.